[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] HELP: Who ships this 'Moniterm Viking' for the AMIGA ?

uschalte@iiic.ethz.ch (Urs Erich Schaltegger) (01/23/91)

 Could someone please name any dealer in USA or Europe who ships
this marvelous Moniterm Viking for the AMIGA ?? I love the resolution
of my 2024, but the size is not adequate at all IMHO. Moniterm Viking
has 19 inches whereas the 2024 only has 15 :-((. That's like moving
from a Sun monochrom station to a Mac Classic, you know what I mean ;-).
Prices Addresses etc. please by e-mail to uschalte@iiic.ethz.ch

Thanx

- Urs Schaltegger

In article <22105@neptune.inf.ethz.ch> uschalte@iiic.ethz.ch (Urs Erich Schaltegger) writes:

> Could someone please name any dealer in USA or Europe who ships
>this marvelous Moniterm Viking for the AMIGA ??

I don't know about Switzerland, but in Germany, the distributor is:
    LOGOTEC
    Humboldstr.
    2056 Glinde
    Tel. 0049 / 40 / 7277050
Perhaps they can give you hints for normal dealers.