[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] MPS 1230 Printer Ribbons

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (01/24/91)

In article <1991Jan23.022127.1020@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au>, dweaver@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Justin Deeley) writes:
> Unfortunately, I own an MPS 1230 printer.
> Unfortunately, the shop from where I bought it don't have ribbons for it.
>
> Please, can someone tell me what model Olivetti printer uses the ribbons, or in other words, what olivetti ribbon the MPS1230 uses.  I have already re-inked the ribbon about 11 times and it aint gonna last mush longer
>
> Justin Deeley
> (dweaver@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au)

Uh, I don't own one of them (I have a Panasonic LaserPartner, an old
Epson JX-80, a Roland plotter, an Anadex DP9501, and a Brother HR-1), but
I usually have been able to find ribbons for darn near anything from either
Misco (1-800-876-4726) or Inmac (1-800-547-5444).  You might try them.
Couldn't hurt, anyway.

[- O] Rick Stevens
  ?   EMail: uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick -or- uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop
  V   CIS: 75006,1355 (75006.1355@compuserve.com from Internet)

"I'm tellin' ya, Valiant!  Da whole ting stinks like yesterday's diapers!"
                                - Baby Herman in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"