[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Totally off Topic

chanson@isis.cs.du.edu (Chris Hanson) (01/18/91)

 I know we're totally off topic by now, but this has been bugging me for
some time now, and I figure that this is probably the panel of experts
to put the question before.

  Has Coca-Cola changed their formula AGAIN? Like, in the last 2-3
months? Back in October, I began to notice that Classic Coke (the
only kind I drink, don't touch that new crap) began to taste more
and more sugary. It has come to the point now where I will not
drink it out of the can, instead, I put it in a glass with many
ice cubes to cut the sweetness down.

   Are my taste-buds burned off by the caffeine, or has anyone else
noticed this? I love Coke, but it is tasting more and more like
New Coke or Pepsi these days.

    Chris - Xenon

--
#define chanson Christopher_Eric_Hanson || Lord_Xenon || Kelson_Haldane
I work, but you don't know who I work for. And they don't know I'm here.

::I'm @ chanson@nyx.cs.du.edu

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (01/18/91)

chanson@isis.cs.du.edu (Chris Hanson) writes:
>  Has Coca-Cola changed their formula AGAIN? Like, in the last 2-3
>months? Back in October, I began to notice that Classic Coke (the
>only kind I drink, don't touch that new crap) began to taste more
>and more sugary. It has come to the point now where I will not
>drink it out of the can, instead, I put it in a glass with many
>ice cubes to cut the sweetness down.

I think Coke is using steel (Or steel-al) cans in some locations.
The steel adds a "Nice" Metal Flavor..

(Well I like the taste!)....

And Of course Fountian Cokes taste a LOT diffrent depending on the outlet.

Bottled seems to have the MOST stable taste....

Does sprite taste like Alka-Seltzer to you all?

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  Willis F York
Macintosh... Proof that a Person can use a Computer all day and still

eachus@aries.mitre.org (Robert I. Eachus) (01/25/91)

     It looks like we forgot one necessary group in the grand
reorginization:

     comp.sys.amiga.caffeine

--

					Robert I. Eachus

     Our troops will have the best possible support in the entire
world.  And they will not be asked to fight with one hand tied behind
their back.  President George Bush, January 16, 1991

Pretend you're
explaining this to someone who doesn't know *anything* about UNIX, because
you are.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Crane				"There are people in this world
crane@casbah.acns.nwu.edu		 who do not love their fellow man,
					 and I *HATE* people like that."
							-- Tom Lehrer