[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] 25Pin to 50Pin Header Cables ...

amiga-relay@ee.udel.edu (01/19/91)

From: Lou Williams <lou@vaxsc.niehs.nih.gov>

	To whoever posted a request for 25 pin to 50 pin SCSI drive
	cables.  I dont know if this is what you need, but here's a
	vector in that direction.

	There's a place in New York called The Grapevine Group, Inc.
	They advertise a cable, External Seagate Hard Drive with these
	connectors:  D25M to 50FH.  If I read that correctly (D-Sub
	25 male to 50 Female Header) that should be what you're looking
	for.
	Hope it helps.
	p.s. #include <std.disclaimer>, I dont represent them, I just
	need parts for my C64 occasionally.
        -Lou Williams            Via Bitnet :   william8@niehs.bitnet
                                Via Internet:   lou@vaxsc.niehs.nih.gov
        Computer Sciences Corporation,    Research Triangle Park, NC
        -Sometimes in order to feel better about yourself, you have to
        make others feel bad, and I'm tired of making others feel good
        about themselves.               -Homer Simpson.

	p.s.s.  I dont read this regularly, since I get it via relay,
	so reply to me directly.

king@dciem.dciem.dnd.ca (Stephen King) (01/26/91)

In article <42111@nigel.ee.udel.edu> amiga-relay@ee.udel.edu writes:
>From: Lou Williams <lou@vaxsc.niehs.nih.gov>
>
>	To whoever posted a request for 25 pin to 50 pin SCSI drive
>	cables.  I dont know if this is what you need, but here's a
>	vector in that direction.

I have seen one in the Comspec store here in Toronto. It costs $50 Cdn. I
gagged. Then I built one - cost me $5. If you want the details on how to
build one for yourself, send me e-mail.

--
                       Se non e` vero, e` ben trovato
     ...{utzoo|mnetor}!dciem!dretor!king        king@dretor.dciem.dnd.ca