[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A2091 PROBLEMS

watters@skink.cis.ohio-state.edu (david r watters) (01/27/91)

In article <18141@cbmvax.commodore.com> jesup@cbmvax.commodore.com (Randell Jesup) writes:
>	In doing further investigation I found that there is/was another
>problem involving certain WD/rom revs, having to do with interrupt latency.
>Some people may not have all their problems worked around by turning off
>reselection.  This is dependant on machine type/configuration/drive type/
>number of drives/rom rev/WD chip rev. (ugh)  I'm told the not-yet-released
>roms will solve that problem also.  No, I can't say when they will be
>released, sorry (even if I knew), or what the details will be.

Does anyone know what effect the ending of a warranty would play in fixing
this problem that has been around since the machine was bought.

>Randell Jesup, Keeper of AmigaDos, Commodore Engineering.
Being the allmighty dos keeper, could you let it out? 2.0 that is. :-)

--
"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars.
 All of us do time in the gutter, dreamers turn to look at the cars!" - RUSH