[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] TTL Hi Res Interface

Alykhan_Virani@mindlink.UUCP (Alykhan Virani) (01/25/91)

I recently purchased a TTL Hi-res interface made by a company called  Silicon
Springs / Hypertek.  It seems to eliminate flicker in hi-res when hooked up to
a CBM 1901 TTL monitor.  My question is :

Has anybody used this thing? and if so does it work? I was thinking about using
it with the AMAX board.  By the way does anyone know if CBM still makes the
1901 TTL monitor ?  I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Alykhan Virani.

Alykhan_Virani@mindlink.UUCP (Alykhan Virani) (01/26/91)

bartonr@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (bartonr) (01/27/91)

saffe@lut.fi (Petri Savolainen) (01/29/91)

Alykhan_Virani@mindlink.UUCP (Alykhan Virani) writes:

>> > I recently purchased a TTL Hi-res interface made by a company called
>> Silicon
>> > Springs / Hypertek.  It seems to eliminate flicker in hi-res when hooked up
>> > to a CBM 1901 TTL monitor.

>> Ooops, sorry, I ment the adapter eliminates flicker when using interlaced
>> mode.

 	How much was it? Does it only work on 1901 TTL?

	-Saffe-