[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Prototyping Boards

npd@doc.ic.ac.uk (Niall P Davis) (01/31/91)

Can anyone tell me if theres a prototyping board available for the A2000 / A3000
Here at IC-London there are a couple of people considering buying Amigas but
they require the boards to make Hardware development easier.

	Thanks,
		Niall.

Email:	npd@doc.ic.ac.uk
Snail Mail:	N. Davis, DOC, Imperial College, Exhibition Rd, London

In article <2815@gould.doc.ic.ac.uk> npd@doc.ic.ac.uk (Niall P Davis) writes:
>Can anyone tell me if theres a prototyping board available for the A2000 / A3000
>Here at IC-London there are a couple of people considering buying Amigas but
>they require the boards to make Hardware development easier.

Here in Germany you can get nice boards that already have all the
autoconfig stuff on them from:
   Edotronik
   St.-Veit-Str. 70
   W-8000 Muenchen 80
   Tel. 0049 / 89 / 404093
They also have net access, but I forgot the name of their node :-(.
Try telephone.