[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Flashing Caps Lock Key

glmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matt Crowd) (01/31/91)

Help! Every now and then my Caps Lock Key FLASHES when i boot the
computer, the result is that i can't use it and turning it off for half
an hour usually fixes the problem, what is wrong ? Has anyone else had
similar experience with their amiga ? Is this an addition to "Screen
colour's on boot-up" and the "Guru" ?

Matt Crowd.

=---------------------------------------------------------=
  Oh no! It's the dreaded keyboard GURU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=---------------------------------------------------------=

mkiteam@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu (E.Japel) (02/02/91)

glmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matt Crowd) writes:

>Help! Every now and then my Caps Lock Key FLASHES when i boot the
>computer, the result is that i can't use it and turning it off for half
>an hour usually fixes the problem, what is wrong ? Has anyone else had
>similar experience with their amiga ? Is this an addition to "Screen
>colour's on boot-up" and the "Guru" ?

>Matt Crowd.

>  Oh no! It's the dreaded keyboard GURU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also had the same experience.  I was told once that it may mean a
bad chip in the keyboard.

If anyone replys to the reason, please include me!