[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Help!!! Printer drivers for the NX-1000

slmt9@cc.usu.edu (01/31/91)

	Hello,

	I saw sometime ago a post for a printer driver for the Star NX-1000
printer. Can anyone out there tell me anymore about it. Particularly where I
can get it ot if you can send it to me.

	Any info would really be appreciated.

	Thanks in advance,

	Joshua
	SLMT9@cc.usu.edu

guy@ns.network.com (Guy D'Andrea) (02/02/91)

In article <1991Jan30.222556.46778@cc.usu.edu> slmt9@cc.usu.edu writes:

>	Hello,
>
>	I saw sometime ago a post for a printer driver for the Star NX-1000
>printer. Can anyone out there tell me anymore about it. Particularly where I
>can get it ot if you can send it to me.
>
>	Any info would really be appreciated.
>
>	Thanks in advance,
>
>	Joshua
>	SLMT9@cc.usu.edu

I have seen the driver but if you have AmigaDOS 1.3 just use the OldEpsonx
driver.  That is what I use and I have the NX1000 Rainbow which works great!