[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Dead A2000 clock!

TEETER@ADMIN.HumberC.ON.CA (Doug Teeter) (02/04/91)

The clock on my A2000 has stopped working.  "Setclock load" sets the correct
date and time, but the time never changes!  What are the possible causes of
this?  Sorry if this is not a hardware problem.

Doug

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (02/06/91)

In article <9102041445.AA16645@lilac.berkeley.edu>, TEETER@ADMIN.HumberC.ON.CA (Doug Teeter) writes:
> The clock on my A2000 has stopped working.  "Setclock load" sets the correct
> date and time, but the time never changes!  What are the possible causes of
> this?  Sorry if this is not a hardware problem.
>
> Doug

Try "setclock reset", set the correct time, then "setclock save" and see
if it works then.
--
|[- O] Rick Stevens                                                        |