[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] ATonce on 3000?

nwickham@triton.unm.edu (Neal C. Wickham) (02/01/91)

Does anyone know if an emulator like ATonce will come out for the 3000?  When

I say "like" I mean like in only 300 bucks.  Will ATonce be able to "adapt"

their current product to a 32-bit bus and to a 68030?  I would like to pass

the information on to the CE department here at UNM since they are considering

the purchase of several A3000's.

                                       Thanks,

                                         NCW

                                 nwickham@triton.unm.edu

dtiberio@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (02/07/91)

In article <3988@orbit.cts.com> chucks@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Erik Funkenbusch) writes:
>nwickham@triton.unm.edu (Neal C. Wickham) writes:
>>Does anyone know if an emulator like ATonce will come out for the 3000?  When
>>
>>I say "like" I mean like in only 300 bucks.  Will ATonce be able to "adapt"
>>
>>their current product to a 32-bit bus and to a 68030?  I would like to pass
>
>Well, since the 030 in the 3000 is soldered in and not socketed it's higly
>doubtful.

  The ATonce can be used with an adapter in an expansion slot (as printed in
their ad).