[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A2620

paul@wa1omm.UUCP (Paul MacDonald) (02/14/91)

Were any problems reported with early versions of the A2620 board? I
have a pretty old one, although it has the most recent ROM's. I seem to
have problems with some software running on my 2620 that run fine on
other 2620's. Mainly, text scrolling programs.
--

                                /\  /\
                               //\\//\\

In article <paul.5246@wa1omm.UUCP> paul@wa1omm.UUCP (Paul MacDonald) writes:
>Were any problems reported with early versions of the A2620 board?

There has only ever been one release version of the A2620.  Many different
ROM versions over the years between it and the A2630, but only one board
revision.

>I seem to have problems with some software running on my 2620 that run fine
>on other 2620's. Mainly, text scrolling programs.

What kind of problems?  It's always possible that you have your A2620 jumpered
wrong, or have one with a problem.  But any manufacturing flaws or field damage
aside, all A2620s are alike.

>            | From the shack of WA1OMM -- Paul MacDonald |
	"What works for me might work for you"	-Jimmy Buffett