[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Help me find Expert Services, makers of the Rejuvinator.

skankman@ux3.lbl.gov (David Schurig) (02/23/91)

I have heard they are located in Virginia.  I would really like
to get their address and phone number.  Ultimately, I need info
on the Rejuvinator, i.e. price, capabilities, probability the
company will be around in six months etc.

Thanks for any info,
Daev

passaret@copernicus.crd.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti) (02/26/91)

In article <10184@dog.ee.lbl.gov> skankman@ux3.lbl.gov
(David Schurig) writes:
#
#    I have heard they are located in Virginia.  I would really like
#    to get their address and phone number.  Ultimately, I need info
#    on the Rejuvinator, i.e. price, capabilities, probability the
#    company will be around in six months etc.
#
#    Thanks for any info,
#    Daev

Well, let's see.  The business card here says:

Scott Bennett
Owner/Partner

Expert Services
5912 Centennial Circle
Florence, KY  41042
(606) 371-9690

Anything Else |-)  ???
                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret

groleau@thunder.mcrcim.mcgill.edu (Francois Groleau) (02/27/91)

In article <10184@dog.ee.lbl.gov> skankman@ux3.lbl.gov (David Schurig) writes:
>I have heard they are located in Virginia.  I would really like
>to get their address and phone number.  Ultimately, I need info
>on the Rejuvinator, i.e. price, capabilities, probability the
>company will be around in six months etc.
>
>Thanks for any info,
>Daev

	The address is:   EXPERT SERVICES
		          5912 Centennial Circle
                          Florence, Kentucky
			  41042
			  Phone: 606-371-9690

	I have a Rejuvenator installed in my A1000 and it works fine
with my SideCar, Spirit INBoard 1.5 Meg Mem Exp. and A.L.F. Hard Disk
controller.  I had problem booting up the SideCar before I got the
1.3 Kickstart ROM, so consider getting it.  Also, not all 256K front
memory expansions work with the Rejuvenator.  Expert Services did
send me another set of PALs with thighter timing to solve the problem
but I never tried them since I had exchanged my 256K mem exp. with one
that works.

	The manual that comes with it is very clear but you must not
be afraid of tearing your A1000 apart.  The people at Expert Services
were always available and willing to help me when I had the 256K front
memory expansion problem.  If you want to stick to your A1000, my
humble advice is go for it, it does work.

Francois Groleau |  Going on means going far...  |     // Only Amiga!
McRCIM           |  ...going far means returning |    //
McGill University|                               |\\ //   Proud owner of an
Montreal, Canada |<groleau@moe.mcrcim.mcgill.edu>| \X/    Amiga 3000!