[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] DSP CARD FOR AMIGA?

kskelm@happy.colorado.edu (02/28/91)

 1.  Has anyone built a DSP card for the Amiga???

 2.  Does someone build prototyping cards for the Amiga?

   Thankee,

      Kevin Kelm

In article <1991Feb27.162829.1@happy.colorado.edu> kskelm@happy.colorado.edu writes:
> 1.  Has anyone built a DSP card for the Amiga???

	Yes, I believe Active Circuits sells one with 2(+?) AT&T DSP-32's on
it.  They're in NJ, somewhere.  Pretty cool.

> 2.  Does someone build prototyping cards for the Amiga?

	Yes, though I can't give names (don't remember).

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup@cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
The compiler runs
Like a swift-flowing river
I wait in silence.  (From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)

jerry@truevision.com (Jerry Thompson) (03/05/91)

In article <19356@cbmvax.commodore.com> jesup@cbmvax.commodore.com (Randell Jesup) writes:
>In article <1991Feb27.162829.1@happy.colorado.edu> kskelm@happy.colorado.edu writes:
>> 1.  Has anyone built a DSP card for the Amiga???
>
>	Yes, I believe Active Circuits sells one with 2(+?) AT&T DSP-32's on
>it.  They're in NJ, somewhere.  Pretty cool.

I don't think they are selling it yet.  Give them a call if you are interested,
anyway.  It would help to know what kind of a market is out there.

Active Circuits
Suite A4
1985 Hwy 34
Wall, NJ  07719
(908) 974-1616
(908) 974-1672 FAX

I have also seen mail from Eric Lavitsky as eric@topaz.rutgers.edu.

--
Jerry Thompson                 |     // checks  ___________   | "I'm into S&M,
I loved the peace and solitude | \\ //   and    |    |    |   |  Sarcasm and