[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Trumpcard...How do YOU like it????

rbabel@babylon.rmt.sub.org (Ralph Babel) (03/06/91)

In article <132612.8478@timbuk.cray.com>, paws@cray.com
(Daniel Baehr) writes:

> The feature I'm most interested in is the 1 minute max
> boot delay for slow SCSI devices (I've got a drive
> ,ST1239N, that takes up to 20 sec to spin-up) and GVP just
> dosen't cut it there.

Beg pardon? If the usual V3.7 doesn't handle this, call GVP
tech support and ask for SCSI driver V3.9. This will do!

Ralph

paws@cray.com (Daniel Baehr) (03/07/91)

 Hello Netters!
            As the subject and keywords tell I'm asking for YOUR
 input on the Trumpcard professional SCSI controller. The feature
 I'm most interested in is the 1 minute max boot delay for slow
 SCSI devices (I've got a drive ,ST1239N, that takes up to 20 sec
 to spin-up) and GVP just dosen't cut it there. I am interested
 in ANYTHING you have to say about the Trumpcard and the conpany
 that makes it (IVS). I'd also be interested in how it works with
 cartridge tapes so start flooding my E-Mail box with info!!!!
 Thanks!!!

 Daniel Baehr    paws@sequoia.cray.com