[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Bigger/Tower Case for 3000?

34HLEFG@CMUVM.BITNET (Mark Strandskov) (03/09/91)

Does anyone know of a company  (or any announcements from C=) that makes
a larger or tower case for the 3000? I would like to get a 3000 and have
the option  of putting  a Toaster  and/or AT  Bridgeboard in  it without
having to leave the case off. I also do not want to wait for these cards
to be  redesigned to  fit into  the 3000 and  I would  prefer not  to be
forced into buying a 2500/30.

Thanks.

Mark... 34HLEFG@CMUVM

krauss@mansw1.enet.dec.com (Michael Krauss) (03/12/91)

In article <91067.17031334HLEFG@CMUVM.BITNET>, Mark Strandskov <34HLEFG@CMUVM.BITNET> writes:

>Does anyone know of a company  (or any announcements from C=) that makes
>a larger or tower case for the 3000? I would like to get a 3000 and have
>the option  of putting  a Toaster  and/or AT  Bridgeboard in  it without
>having to leave the case off. I also do not want to wait for these cards
>to be  redesigned to  fit into  the 3000 and  I would  prefer not  to be
>forced into buying a 2500/30.

Wait untill Thursday ! It's CBIT time from 13.3.- 20.3.91 and I've heared
rumors, that C= will announce or show the A3500 (in a Towercase).
I'll be there on Thursday. Let's see.

>Thanks.
>
>Mark... 34HLEFG@CMUVM

Michael Krauss			#include <std_disclaimer.h>
DEC Mannheim, Germany		"AMIGA or VAX, nothing else please !"
"krauss@mansw1.enet.dec.com" or "...!decwrl!mansw1.enet!krauss"