[net.followup] Journal of Irreproducible Results

darrelj@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Darrel VanBuer) (08/29/83)

The Journal of Irreproducible Results is available from
Journal of Irreproducible Results, Box 234, Chicago Heights, IL 60411
for $3.90 per 4 issues (5 per year!).

riddle@ut-sally.UUCP (Prentiss Riddle) (03/15/84)

This was the answer the last time someone asked this question:

>> From spaf@gatech.UUCP Wed Dec 31 18:00:00 1969
>> Newsgroups: net.followup
>>
>> I didn't see anybody post this, so here goes:
>>
>> subscriptions to the Journal of Irreproducible Results may be had
>> by mailing $3.90 US, $4.70 outside US to
>> 	The Journal of Irreproducible Results
>> 	Box 234
>> 	Chicago Heights, IL 60411
>>
>> That's a one year subscription, 4 issues.  It makes a great gift, too.
>>
>> --
>> The padded cell of Gene Spafford
>> CSNet:    Spaf @ GATech		ARPA:	Spaf.GATech @ UDel-Relay
>> uucp:     ...!{sb1,allegra,ut-ngp}!gatech!spaf ...!duke!mcnc!msdc!gatech!spaf

--- Prentiss Riddle ("Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada.")
--- {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!riddle

sniff@iwsl2.UUCP (Bryon Noeske) (03/16/84)

Believe it or not, I have ordered this 'Journal' (just to read
not to keep) from the Bell System Technical Library.

					Bryon Noeske
					AT&T Bell Laboratories