[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Query: M.A.S.T., Fujitsu, Large capacity disk drives, DA

Raman_Anand@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) (03/13/91)

> tucker@tahoe.unr.edu writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <5716@tahoe.unr.edu>
>
> Org.  : University of Nevada - Reno
> Person: Aaron Tucker
>
> Fujitsu drives offer not only a 5 year warranty, but they have a 1 800
> number for thier drives over 600MB. You call this number after a failure,
> and they will have a replacement to you within 24 hours.
>
> How's that for customer service!  M.A.S.T. is running a 1.2G drive in thier
> BBS...they are planning to fill it up with lots of 768x480x24 pictures
> for Colorburst customers.
>

> Juan Trevino
> Modern Media
>
> "Why try HAM-E or DCTV when they're not even 24bit?
> Go for the real thing...COlorburst or Firecracker"

Can you please direct me to the reviews on Colorburst and Firecracker?
Will they work on an NEC-3D monitor, while coexisting with a FFixer?

Raman

* "I believe in a God which doesn't need heavy financing.", Fletch *
* Raman Anand                                                      *
* CIS: 73767,2161                          VANCOUVER               *
* USENET: 73767.2161@compuserve.com                                *
*         a72@mindlink.uucp          BEAUTIFUL BRITISH COLUMBIA    *
* (604) 591-5344 (Home) - (604) 522-1137 (Work)                    *