[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A2091 register description

clp@gumby.Altos.COM (Chuck L. Peterson) (03/14/91)

Does anyone know of the existance a document which describes
the A2091 registers?  Specifically, I want to be able to
generate SCSI requests by directly programming the A2091.
There doesn't seem to be anything available from Commodore
which adequately describes this stuff.

Chuck L. Peterson
clp@altos.com

jdickson@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Jeff Dickson) (03/15/91)

In article <4722@gumby.Altos.COM> clp@gumby.Altos.COM (Chuck L. Peterson) writes:
>Does anyone know of the existance a document which describes
>the A2091 registers?  Specifically, I want to be able to
>generate SCSI requests by directly programming the A2091.
>There doesn't seem to be anything available from Commodore
>which adequately describes this stuff.
>
>Chuck L. Peterson
>clp@altos.com

	Please fill me in too.