[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Midget Racer and A590

pl@cs.tut.fi (Lehtinen Pertti) (03/14/91)

	Yesterday I found out, that MegaMidgetRacer wont boot
	in 68000 mode if A590 is present.

	Is there anything to do?

--

pl@cs.tut.fi				! All opinions expressed above are
Pertti Lehtinen				! purely offending and in subject

Erik.Funkenbusch@p7.f55.n282.z1.edgar.mn.org (Erik Funkenbusch) (03/15/91)

LP> From: pl@cs.tut.fi (Lehtinen Pertti)
LP>
LP>
LP> 	Yesterday I found out, that MegaMidgetRacer wont boot
LP> 	in 68000 mode if A590 is present.
LP>
LP> 	Is there anything to do?

Yeah, you've got your buffers set to fast mem i'd bet.  try makeing it
public instead.