[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Need info on Computing Devices Corp.

dwjz@bcarh660.BNR.CA (Doug Zolmer) (03/15/91)

I recently acquired a CDC 160Mb SCSI 5-1/4" harddrive.  I
would like to contact CDC's customer support about getting a manual for
the thing.  Does anybody know their phone number or address?

--
Doug Zolmer                  | My opinions are    |  Bell-Northern
Research Ltd.

blgardne@javelin.es.com (Blaine Gardner) (03/17/91)

dwjz@bcarh660.BNR.CA (Doug Zolmer) writes:

>I recently acquired a CDC 160Mb SCSI 5-1/4" harddrive.  I
>would like to contact CDC's customer support about getting a manual for
>the thing.  Does anybody know their phone number or address?

If by CDC you really mean Control Data Corp, they mutated to Imprimis,
and then were bought by Seagate. Unfortunatly I don't have an address
for Seagate handy.
--
Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland  580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108
blgardne@javelin.sim.es.com     or    ...dsd.es.com!javelin!blgardne