[net.space] SPACE Digest V5 #236

@S1-A.ARPA,@MIT-MC.ARPA:Bruce_Parks:wbst147:Xerox.ns@Xerox.ARPA (08/16/85)

From: OTA@s1-a.arpa

GVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGVGV
From: Ted Anderson <OTA@S1-A.ARPA>
Subject: SPACE Digest V5 #236
To: SPACE@MIT-MC.ARPA

SPACE Digest                                      Volume 5 : Issue 236

Today's Topics:
				 GASCAN's

Date: 15 Aug 85 21:41:36 EDT
From: Dale.Amon@CMU-RI-FAS
Subject: GASCAN's
To: BBoard.Maintainer@CMU-CS-A

Pgh L5 is working with a reprentative of the PA board of education on ideas
for using aerospace education to increase student interest in math and
science. One idea we are examining is a GASCAN experiment. Although I
probably can dig the info out if I really try, would someone save me the
time and tell me:

	1) What are the current prices on GASCAN's
	2) What are the names of the companies that assist putting GASCAN's
	   together
	3) What is the current average waiting time to fly a GASCAN, from
	   request to purchase to orbit?
	4) Could I have a specific name and phone at NASA to
	   talk the idea over with?
	5) What is the GASCAN CBB phone number?

Nothing is solidified at this time. We are merely examining possibilities
and feeding information to people who will be setting up programs in the PA
schools.

End of SPACE Digest V5 #236

@S1-A.ARPA,@MIT-MC.ARPA:lcc.niket@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU (08/20/85)

From: "Niket K. Patwardhan" <lcc.niket@locus.ucla.edu>

Can you tell me what a GASCAN is? Im splitting it up GAS_CAN!