[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Please steer me to the PAL grounding technique.

chymes@zug.csmil.umich.edu (Charles Hymes) (03/13/91)

Help!
I need to know how to ground the PALs on my *OLD* Amiga 1000. Can
someone tell me how to do this or tell me where to get information on
how to do this?
I've been told that there is some document somewhere.
Thanks!
Charlweed Hymerfan

rich@documail.UUCP (Rich McCallister) (03/20/91)

In article <1991Mar13.053820.15542@engin.umich.edu>, chymes@zug.csmil.umich.edu (Charles Hymes) writes:
> I need to know how to ground the PALs on my *OLD* Amiga 1000. Can
> someone tell me how to do this or tell me where to get information on
> how to do this?
    Yes, it's in Volume 3, issue 3 of Amazing Computing. I remember because
I just did it the weekend before last. I'll try to bring in the article, and
relay the specifics to you.