[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] info on Okidata/other lasers

bwaid@ducvax.auburn.edu (03/20/91)

In article <1991Mar7.024325.3685@ducvax.auburn.edu>, jimg@ducvax.auburn.edu writes:
> In the archaeology lab here at Auburn we are doing some digitizing, pottery,
> points, maps, etc, and are going to get a printer. We want decent quality and
> are willing to spend for a HPDeskjet or something similar. Does anyone have
> any opinions on this or comparable systems?
>
> Thanks
> Barry Waid
> email   jimg@ducvax.auburn.edu
This was my original post and one of the replies mentioned an Okidata laser for
around $600. Is this true? does anyone have one? If we can find a decent priced
laser we would rather have one. Graphics and text are both important, so please
inundate me with opinions, comments, sage advice. But send it to my new
address.
Thanks
Barry Waid
Auburn University