[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] PD I/O

griffin@frith.egr.msu.edu (Danny Griffin) (03/21/91)

rich@documail.UUCP (Rich McCallister) writes:

>In article <1991Mar11.063722.16378@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu>, griffin@frith.uucp (Danny Griffin) writes:
>> I also built the PD I/O and had some problems.  If you are having problems
>> with the serial port, (like with different parities not working) make sure
>> you get the new newser.device.
>    How new is the new newser.device?  I also built the PD I/O.  I'd like to
>check to see if mine is out of date.

Mine is dated 3,9,91 w/6360 bytes.  As far as I know that is the third rev.
I believe Dan Babcock updated the original and uploaded it to Jeff Lavin's
BBS a day or so before that.  I told him of my problems changing parities
after the device was initially opened and he repaired it.  Dan haunts
c.s.a.hardware -- maybe he's reading this?

--
Dan Griffin
griffin@frith.egr.msu.edu