[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] News?

cy0q+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chad O. Yoshikawa) (03/06/91)

I saw an ad for the Amiga 500C in Good Housekeeping(actually, I don't
read the magazine, but my mom .... well you get the picture)  Anyway, I
hadn't heard about the Commodore Express as mentioned in the
article(free pickup/repair within the warranty time)
    The ad also confirmed that C= has sold a million Ami's, and the
company itself seems to be doing a bit better if the stock is any
guide(around 16 3/8 at last check, which is better than the 9 points
which is was hovering at)

Chad

In article <Mbp2mjy00WBM442nol@andrew.cmu.edu> cy0q+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chad O. Yoshikawa) writes:
>    The ad also confirmed that C= has sold a million Ami's, and the
>company itself seems to be doing a bit better if the stock is any
>guide(around 16 3/8 at last check, which is better than the 9 points
>which is was hovering at)

	Make that more than 2 million (we hit two several months ago (6?)).

	Those of us who bought last summer at $4.50-$5.00 are pretty happy
nowadays.... :-)

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup@cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
The compiler runs
Like a swift-flowing river
I wait in silence.  (From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)

navas@cory.Berkeley.EDU (David C. Navas) (03/23/91)

In article <19964@cbmvax.commodore.com> jesup@cbmvax.commodore.com (Randell Jesup) writes:
>	Those of us who bought last summer at $4.50-$5.00 are pretty happy
>nowadays.... :-)

And those of use who earned money that summer are kicking ourselves over
the lost opportunity.  [IE. I had the money *after* it was rising, sigh]

Oh well.

David Navas                                   navas@cory.berkeley.edu
Signature erased, because it used to be something snide against the Mac.
undergoing recnstrctn. [Also try c186br@holden, c260-ay@ara and c184-ap@torus]