[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Amiga 3000

S36666WB@ETSUACAD.BITNET (Brian Wright) (06/29/90)

Hello,

    I am purchasing an Amiga 3000.  I have a question as to the speed of memory
that is currently in it.  I will be getting the 16mhz version.  My question is
Can I get 100ns Zips to put in it or do I HAVE to purchase 80ns zips?

    Since the Bitnet server has crashed and I am no longer getting Comp.sys.
amiga.anything, please send your replys to me directly.

    s36666wb@etsuacad.bitnet    or    s36666wb@etsuacad.etsu.edu (internet)

Thanks in advance....
                                                     Brian Wright

gilgalad@dip.eecs.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (06/30/90)

In article <9006290045.AA10806@jade.berkeley.edu> S36666WB@ETSUACAD.BITNET (Brian Wright) writes:
>Hello,

Speaking of which, does anybody know of a good source for the 4 meg
components?  (1Mx4)

>    Since the Bitnet server has crashed and I am no longer getting Comp.sys.
>amiga.anything, please send your replys to me directly.
>
>    s36666wb@etsuacad.bitnet    or    s36666wb@etsuacad.etsu.edu (internet)
>
>Thanks in advance....
>                                                     Brian Wright

gilgalad@dip.eecs.umich.edu       gilgalad@zip.eecs.umich.edu
gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu     Ralph_Seguin@ub.cc.umich.edu
gilgalad@sparky.eecs.umich.edu    USER6TUN@UMICHUB.BITNET

Ralph Seguin               |  In order to get infinitely many monkeys to type
565 South Zeeb Rd.         | something that actually makes sense, you need to
Ann Arbor, MI 48103        | have infinitely many monkey editors as well.
(313) 662-1506

jwalsh@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (John Lawrence Walsh) (03/23/91)

	I just got my Amiga World magazine (April), and was wondering
	if the 68040 boards are available yet for the Amiga 3000.  If so,
	how much, and where can I buy it from?

				Thanks,

				JW