[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Will A3000 drive two monitors ?

hubey@pilot.njin.net (Hubey) (03/28/91)

I have an A3000 to which I have connected a Sony multisync.
I would like to be able to project the output to a large screen
so I can give demonstrations in class.

Soooo, can I connect the projector to the other video output at the
same time ?? In case it matters, it is a SONY VPH-1030Q1 multisync
 color projector.

I am also having another problem. I can't get rid of the white space
around the edges of the monitor.  If I arrange it so that the WB
screen fits reasonable nicely then some of the other applications such
as Handshake (which I use very often) can't be aligned in the middle
of the screen. I tried using the utilities in WB2.0 but it doesn't
seem to get better.

I tried to use the adjustments on the back of the monitor too. They
don't work either. Is there a need for some internal adjustments on
the monitor ?

mark
--

hubey@pilot.njin.net | hubey@apollo.montclair.edu | ...!rutgers!pilot!hubey

wwarner@en.ecn.purdue.edu (William A Warner) (03/29/91)

In article <Mar.27.11.29.35.1991.1323@pilot.njin.net> hubey@pilot.njin.net (Hubey) writes:

>I have an A3000 to which I have connected a Sony multisync.
>I would like to be able to project the output to a large screen
>so I can give demonstrations in class.
>
>Soooo, can I connect the projector to the other video output at the
>same time ?? In case it matters, it is a SONY VPH-1030Q1 multisync
> color projector.
>
>mark

You certainly can!  I have hooked up even as many as three monitors to the
A3000 at the same time!  I have a 13" & 25" hooked to the 23 pin RGB
15.75 khz port and a 20" multisync hooked to the 15 pin RGB 35 khz VGA
port.

--
Art Warner
wwarner@en.ecn.purdue.edu