[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Anti Flicker

moore@iastate.edu (Moore Brian Joseph) (03/29/91)

Does anyone know of a good program that will stop the interlace flicker?

I have seen AntiFlick but it doesn't seem to work very well.

  /                                  /                                    /
 /  Brian J. Moore                  /                  moore@iastate.edu /
/__________________________________/____________________________________/

cpetterb@glacier.sim.es.com (Cary Petterborg) (03/30/91)

In article <moore.670216610@pv0324.vincent.iastate.edu> moore@iastate.edu (Moore Brian Joseph) writes:

> Does anyone know of a good program that will stop the interlace flicker?
>
> I have seen AntiFlick but it doesn't seem to work very well.

Has anyone tried the ICD Flicker Free Video?  Especially with an
A500?  Does it fit inside the A500 case?  How well does it work?
It sounds good, even though its ~$50 more than Flicker Fixer, if
it works with the A500.

Cary
--
Cary Petterborg					   (801)582-5847 x6446