[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] B.A.D Address

Ernie_Gorrie@mindlink.UUCP (Ernie Gorrie) (03/28/91)

        Can somebody post (or mail me) and address for B.A.D., or are they
still at Box 1112, Wheatridge CO?
        I am a registered owner (since V3.1!), but I have never received any
update information.  I wrote them at the above address in February 1990 asking
for update information, but have never received a reply.  Have they moved?
Should I write again for update information?
--
No Fancy Signature Here Just: Ernie_Gorrie@mindlink.UUCP
(Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)

plav@cup.portal.com (Rick M Plavnicky) (03/31/91)

Ernie_Gorrie@mindlink.UUCP (Ernie Gorrie) writes:

>        Can somebody post (or mail me) and address for B.A.D., or are they
>still at Box 1112, Wheatridge CO?

Reach M.V. Micro at:

	M.V. Micro / Mark Hellman
	P.O. Box 1237
	Wheatridge, CO
	80034-1237
	USA

	phone 303-467-1718

In the past, I've also had luck reaching Reid Bishop at:

	72017.1744@compuserve.com

>        I am a registered owner (since V3.1!), but I have never received any
>update information.  I wrote them at the above address in February 1990 asking
>for update information, but have never received a reply.  Have they moved?
>Should I write again for update information?

I have email from Reid dated mid-May 1990 concerning my product
registration and their registration database crash/loss/whatever.
Maybe you got lost?

/* Rick Plavnicky ...!sun!cup.portal.com!plav  -or-  plav@cup.portal.com */

erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) (04/01/91)

>In article <5302@mindlink.UUCP> Ernie_Gorrie@mindlink.UUCP (Ernie Gorrie) writes:

>        Can somebody post (or mail me) and address for B.A.D., or are they
>still at Box 1112, Wheatridge CO?
>        I am a registered owner (since V3.1!), but I have never received any
>update information.  I wrote them at the above address in February 1990 asking
>for update information, but have never received a reply.  Have they moved?
>Should I write again for update information?

Please excuse my arrogance concerning B.A.D. customer service, in a nutshell...

(***** FLAME ON ******)

IT SUCKS! .

I too am a registered PAYING customer. When I initially bought B.A.D., I just
used it for floppies (why do they still call 3.5 in. disks floppies ?). Upon
receiving my shiny new GVP hardcard w/Quantum 40 Meg harddrive I immediately
noticed that B.A.D. would not acknowledge that the drive was present and
consequently would not optimize it.

A call to MV Micro determined that the GVP (Old style) set a bit of some kind
that they claim caused this problem. They were nice enough (I thought at the
time) to upgrade me to a verssion that handled this problem.

I sent them my original disk expecting to see an update within about a month
maximum. A month passed, a phone call and a promise to get it out tomorrow,
another month passed and another promise, AT LEAST 5 (FIVE!) times. Needless
to say I started getting quite hot about this. They HAVE MY ORIGINAL DISK and
have never to this day sent me an update !!!!

Living in California and calling their BBS in Colorado several times and calling
them voice as many times has cost me the price of the disk twice over in phone
calls. To sumarize:

I will
 NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
--------------
1. BUY ANYTHING FROM MV MICRO IF IT WERE THE ONLY SOFTWARE PUBLISHER ON EARTH
2. BELEIVE ANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT MV MICRO (AT LEAST 3 I'VE TALKED TO)

(******* FLAME OFF *********)

3. Never ship a disk to a mfg. to be updated without a return reciept requested.
--------------

(******* Further cooling *********)

I've made these posts before and you might recognize them from a long time ago.
If you wish to flame me for expressing MY experiances and feelings with/towards
MV MICRO, Go ahead. I will guarantee you that I've already heard it all ;)

Good luck Ernie, and I hope that you do not NEED the update.

If you do get a hold of them and have to return the disk to them I strongly
suggest that you follow step 3. for your own protection.

--
Erick Parsons, Sacramento  erick@sactoh0.sac.ca.us <-- Right off the freeway  --
{ames att sun }!pacbell!sactoh0!pacengr!americ!erk <-- At the end of the road --