[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] AtOnce installation

n8643084@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (owings matthew) (03/31/91)

     I am considering an AtOnce board but I was wondering about the installa-
tion.  In this month's AmigaWorld it mentions that you probably need a Gary
adaptor to install it in an A500.  Is this included?
     If anyone would like to comment on the AtOnce installation, I would
appreciate it.  I have an A500 with 1 meg (A501) and 2 external drives (no hd).
     Also, if any AtOnce owners would mention what type of software they have
successfuly run (on the pc side) I could used this information also.  The soft-
ware I would like to run is Microsoft works, Turbo Pascal, and an older version
of Lotus 123 (2.0)  If any one has run these (or tried) I would like to know
your experiences.

     Thank You,
     Matt Owings

maniac@lil-ed.cs.unlv.edu (Eric J. Schwertfeger) (04/02/91)

In article <1991Mar30.182348.21684@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu>, n8643084@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (owings matthew) writes:
) From: n8643084@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (owings matthew)
) Subject: AtOnce installation
) Date: Sat, 30 Mar 91 10:23:48 PST
)
)
)      Also, if any AtOnce owners would mention what type of software they have
) successfuly run (on the pc side) I could used this information also.  The soft-
) ware I would like to run is Microsoft works, Turbo Pascal, and an older version
) of Lotus 123 (2.0)  If any one has run these (or tried) I would like to know
) your experiences.
)
)      Thank You,
)      Matt Owings

ACK! It's a Me-Too posting!  Actually, I'm olnly interested in whether or not one program will run on the ATOnce.  FoxPro.  I do a *LOT* of FoxPro coding, and this seems to be the cheapest way to be able to work at home.

--
Eric J. Schwertfeger, maniac@jimi.cs.unlv.edu