[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] External floppy on AT Bridgeboard

rick@clark.edu (Rick Randall) (04/03/91)

I have an Amiga 2000HD with an AT Bridgeboard and it doesn't come with an
external port for connecting an external floppy drive.  I was wondering what
it would take to make one?  Can you just plug one in or does it take some
soldering, etc?  Will it negate my warranty?  Any and all help would be
wonderfull!

Thanks,
Rick

guy@ns.network.com (Guy D'Andrea) (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr2.160913.690@clark.edu> rick@clark.edu (Rick Randall) writes:
>I have an Amiga 2000HD with an AT Bridgeboard and it doesn't come with an
>external port for connecting an external floppy drive.  I was wondering what
>it would take to make one?  Can you just plug one in or does it take some
>soldering, etc?  Will it negate my warranty?  Any and all help would be
>wonderfull!
>
>Thanks,
>Rick

I have the same problem since I upgraded my XT Bridgeboard for an AT bridgeboard
     So...  Anyone?  Please post here!

 Guy Dandrea, Network Systems Corp.                       //
 guy@nsco.network.com #129.191.1.1                    \\ //
 7600 Boone Ave No, Mpls. MN 55428                     \X/
 1-800-328-9108  Fax:(612)424-1736   "Me and my Amiga...anything is possible?"