[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Supra RAM 500RX

cs166wbq@sdcc8.ucsd.edu (03/14/91)

Anyone has experience with Supra RAM 500RX?  I am interested in
getting it and any comment on it is appreciated.

atai@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (04/03/91)

Hello, anyone has experience with the SupraRAM 500RX memory
expansion for the Amiga 500?  Any info is appreciated.

rogue@cellar.UUCP (Rogue Winter) (04/03/91)

atai@sdcc13.ucsd.edu writes:

> Hello, anyone has experience with the SupraRAM 500RX memory
> expansion for the Amiga 500?  Any info is appreciated.

I had considered the Supra expansion when I upgraded my 500 last month, but I
decided to go for the Applied Engineering instead.  Anything with a 5 year
warranty is usually worth my money (except a Chevrolet).