[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A500-->CDTV

gabriel@archi.imag.fr (Philippe Gabriel) (03/28/91)

Does anyone know if C= announced an upgrading kit to transform the A500 in a
CDTV? Is there any reasons this couldn't be done as I heard the CDTV is based
on A500 architecture.
In advance thanks

Philippe GABRIEL  gabriel@archi.imag.fr
--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Philippe GABRIEL                gabriel@archi.imag.fr

    TIM3/IMAG   46 av. F. Vialet    38031 GRENOBLE CEDEX  FRANCE

krauss@mansw1.enet.dec.com (Michael Krauss) (04/04/91)

In article <1076@archi.imag.fr>, gabriel@archi.imag.fr (Philippe Gabriel) writes:

>Does anyone know if C= announced an upgrading kit to transform the A500 in a
>CDTV? Is there any reasons this couldn't be done as I heard the CDTV is based
>on A500 architecture.
>In advance thanks

i saw a picture of a cd-rom drive connected to a a500 at the CeBIT some
weeks ago. the C= salesman who showed it to me told me, that it should be
available in late 1991. he wasn't able to tell me, if C= will support it on
any other amiga than the a500 for use as a CDTV.

>Philippe GABRIEL  gabriel@archi.imag.fr
>--
>
>    TIM3/IMAG   46 av. F. Vialet    38031 GRENOBLE CEDEX  FRANCE

Michael Krauss			#include <std_disclaimer.h>
DEC Mannheim, Germany		"AMIGA or VAX, nothing else please !"
"krauss@mansw1.enet.dec.com" or "...!decwrl!mansw1.enet!krauss"