[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Bodega-Bay - heard of it?

wusel@hactar.hanse.de (Kai 'wusel' Siering) (04/08/91)

Hello,

a  relative  of mine plans to upgrade his A500 - or sell it and buy an
A2000.   He  saw  an  advertisement for a product called `Bodega-Bay',
which  provides  4  A2000-like  slots ... Has anyone heard of it, made
positive or negative experiences?

Ciao,
			kai

--
      _
   _ // Kai 'wusel' Siering, Villa Straylight, Hamburg <wusel@hactar.hanse.de>

Am Dienstag, 16. April 1991 zeigt RTL um 23.50 `Schlachthof 5' (sacht jedenfalls
das Blaettchen `TV Spielfilm') - So geht das.

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/08/91)

In article <18f390c3.ARN14dc@hactar.hanse.de> wusel@hactar.hanse.de (Kai 'wusel' Siering) writes:

>Hello,
>
>a  relative  of mine plans to upgrade his A500 - or sell it and buy an
>A2000.   He  saw  an  advertisement for a product called `Bodega-Bay',
>which  provides  4  A2000-like  slots ... Has anyone heard of it, made
>positive or negative experiences?
>
>Ciao,
>			kai

  There is a new case coming out called Avant, which gives you a
detachable keyboard and more expansion slots, with 2 3.5 inch floppies,
etc.

  Ciao ragazzi,

David Tiberio

Maybe Amica is better than Amiga :)

>--
>      _
>   _ // Kai 'wusel' Siering, Villa Straylight, Hamburg <wusel@hactar.hanse.de>
>   \X/  Bang: germany.eu.net!mcshh!hactar!wusel Problems: wusel@mcshh.hanse.de
>
>Am Dienstag, 16. April 1991 zeigt RTL um 23.50 `Schlachthof 5' (sacht jedenfalls
>das Blaettchen `TV Spielfilm') - So geht das.

--
David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN
  -- Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)