[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A1000-->GVP series II A500, possible ???

mac1@ra.MsState.Edu (Cheema) (04/10/91)

  Subject says it all. Unfortunately I didn't get any replies. At least tell
 me if it is not possible or if there are serious problems (incompatibilities)
 Thanx in advance (if you reply)   -Cheema

valentin@public.BTR.COM (Valentin Pepelea) (04/10/91)

In article <mac1.671218507@Ra.MsState.Edu> mac1@ra.MsState.Edu (Cheema) writes:

>  Subject says it all. Unfortunately I didn't get any replies. At least tell
> me if it is not possible or if there are serious problems (incompatibilities)
> Thanx in advance (if you reply)   -Cheema

Is it possible? Sure, I have a GVP controller slapped on the side right now.
I had to remove the case, since it prevented the connector to slide in nicely,
but otherwise it fits in just right. And I finally found a use for my Cicuit
Theory book. Right under the controller.

Hey, you can plug even plug a GVP accelerator on the side with a female to
female gender bender. A Commodore too, but the Commodore accelerator does not
have a hard disk controller on it.

Valentin

--
"An operating system without virtual memory      Name:      Valentin Pepelea
 is an operating system without virtue."         Phone:     (408) 985-1700