[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Chip sources

al158305@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx (Gustavo Cordova Avila) (04/09/91)

   Hi! I'm looking for some low cost sources for these chips,
the Motorola processors 68020/68881, and also DRAMs 256Kx4
in the 60ns - 100ns range. I'll take new or used, preferably
new, but if I get a *nice* deal on used, I'll think very hard
about it :)

thanx y'all!

Gustavo Cordova
--
| From Mexico!  Majoring in Electronics Systems Engineering, |
| ITESM presents to you: Gustavo Cordova Avila!!!            |
| And then I woke up :) +------------------------------------+
+-----------------------+

v30170@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU (001.) (04/11/91)

I'd like this info too.  Thanks in advance!

    mail to v30170@vax1.cc.uakron.edu
         or c10343@akronvm.uakron.edu

                                Christopher J.

jlange@oracle.com (Jim Lange) (04/12/91)

In article <3129@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx> al158305@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx (Gustavo Cordova Avila) writes:

>   Hi! I'm looking for some low cost sources for these chips,
> the Motorola processors 68020/68881, and also DRAMs 256Kx4
> in the 60ns - 100ns range.

Me too!  (Many people building Lucas/Frances boards, I suppose).

Jim Lange
jlange@us.oracle.com