[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A500 HD Question

haulund@boa.cis.ohio-state.edu (jonathan aaron haulund) (04/18/91)

	Hello, I am in the market for a 40 meg 2 meg ram harddrive, and have
narrowed my choices down to either the GVP Series II, or the Supra XP.  I have
a high watt power supply, so the Supra's lack of an external supply is not a
factor.  I would appreciate any suggestion, tips, or horror stories anyone has
experienced.  E-mail replies are best, but all help will be gladly accepted.
Thanks.

Jonathan Haulund	Ohio State Univ CIS
haulund@cis.ohio-state.edu

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/20/91)

In article <109181@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> haulund@boa.cis.ohio-state.edu (jonathan aaron haulund) writes:

>	Hello, I am in the market for a 40 meg 2 meg ram harddrive, and have
>narrowed my choices down to either the GVP Series II, or the Supra XP.  I have
>a high watt power supply, so the Supra's lack of an external supply is not a
>factor.  I would appreciate any suggestion, tips, or horror stories anyone has
>experienced.  E-mail replies are best, but all help will be gladly accepted.
>Thanks.
>
>Jonathan Haulund	Ohio State Univ CIS
>haulund@cis.ohio-state.edu

  By far GVP is the fastest. I have seen the Dataflyer (expansion systems)
for a cheaper price with a 121 meg Connor drive, which is a much better
deal (121 megs is lot).

--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casalbordino, Italia.