[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] AMIGA 1000 RAM:HACK NEEDED

memstcv@prism.gatech.edu (Christine Vanhee) (04/19/91)

 I have been trying to find the Amiga 1000 piggyback RAM addition
hack for some time now, and after asking & looking around, I
came to the conclusion, that most FTP sites have deleted this file
ages ago. Has anyone seen it anywhere, or does anyone have it?
I would appreciate any help I can get.

 memstcv@hydra.gatech.edu
 Christine Vanhee

Eric.Sanders@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Eric Sanders) (04/21/91)

AREA:UUCP_HRDWR
I have the piggyback hack somewhere here.  In fact I also have all the
chips assembled and wired around here also.  I'll let you know if I come
across them.

AFIT Amiga Users BBS/UFGateway |Eric Sanders - via FidoNet node 1:110/300
    1:110/300 Dayton, Ohio     |UUCP: afitamy!210!Eric.Sanders
        (513)-252-7681         |ARPA: Eric.Sanders@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG

monty@sagpd1 (04/23/91)

In article <9104190924.AA11790@prism.gatech.edu> memstcv@prism.gatech.edu (Christine Vanhee) writes:

> I have been trying to find the Amiga 1000 piggyback RAM addition
>hack for some time now, and after asking & looking around, I
>came to the conclusion, that most FTP sites have deleted this file
>ages ago. Has anyone seen it anywhere, or does anyone have it?
>I would appreciate any help I can get.

    I have what you need. Send me a Stamped, self addressed, 8 1/2 X 11
    envelope and I'll send you hard copies of both the orginal hack and
    Dave Haynie's mod to make it auto config. Include a blank disk and I'll
    add in IFF schematics of the above. There are errors in the orginal
    ( at least the "orginal" that I started from) that have been corrected.

    If you have any PD code that you think might be of use to me put it on
    the disk as payment for the above, otherwise it is gratis. The most
    recent copy of DME would be an example.

    This offer is open to anyone who has the need.

    Monty Saine
    4551 Piute Pl.
    San Diego, Calif. 92117