[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] ColorBurst

jamesp@visual (04/20/91)

Hello..  At this moment I have a ColorBurst graphics display installed
on my Amiga.  I am very impressed with its capabilities, such as
that ability to display and edit Real Time 24 bit high res overscan
interlace images!  One very impressive feature is the 24 bit palette
mapped effects.  the slideshow software provided uses the palette to
fade in and out 24 bit images... I would be more than happy to
answer any questions you might have about the ColorBurst.

James Prudente

Scott_Busse@mindlink.bc.ca (Scott Busse) (04/23/91)

The big question about your Colorburst is, how much can I buy it from you for
:) #2, How did you manage to get it already? #3, Can I get one somewhere now? I
could be at your door in a few hours :)
--
* Scott Busse email:           O    O   O_     _      ___ .....
* CIS 73040,2114              |||  /|\  /\   O/\_     /         O    )=|

s110a010@deneb (04/24/91)

In article <qi8o12w164w@visual.UUCP>  writes:
>fade in and out 24 bit images... I would be more than happy to
>answer any questions you might have about the ColorBurst.
>
>James Prudente

Could you explain how the gadget is working (where it attaches, is it
transparent to the system, etc...)  Also, what can you use it with.
When can the REST of us get one?  Questions along that line since I know
nothing more than what MAST's press releases say.

Pat

"Look at the hate we're breeding.  Look at the fear we're feeding."
-Civil War - Guns 'n Roses