[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] IBM XT/AT keyboard conversion kit.

rudolpe@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (Eric Hans Rudolph) (04/27/91)

I'm the originator of the keyboard hack that's floating around. I have several
boards make up for 25-30 dollars or I can send you the etched circuit board
and the ROM for cheaper. Or I can just send documentation.

What *I* would like is the plans to add more ram to my system. I have
8 megs worth of 256k chips and I would like to put them to good use.

:-)

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (05/02/91)

In article <1991Apr26.180325.4149@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> rudolpe@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (Eric Hans Rudolph) writes:
>I'm the originator of the keyboard hack that's floating around. I have several
>boards make up for 25-30 dollars or I can send you the etched circuit board
>and the ROM for cheaper. Or I can just send documentation.
>
>What *I* would like is the plans to add more ram to my system. I have
>8 megs worth of 256k chips and I would like to put them to good use.
>
>:-)

  Are these boards detached? Are they FULLY compatible? How do I connect it
to the internal ketboard connector of the a500 (the one next to the floppy
power supply connector). I need a detached keyboard for my tower case.

--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casalbordino, Italia.