[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Zorro II prototype board

geirhos@ifi.uio.no (Geir Inge H|steng) (04/30/91)

Does anyone know where I can find a Zorro II prototype board ?
The last Hardware buyer's guide in amigaworld (march 1990) names
two such beasts, but I'm unable to reach the companies named
(Celestial and N.E.S. corp.).

Geir Inge Hoesteng, University of Oslo, Norway.

In article <CMM.0.90.2.673021560.geirhos@kvart.ifi.uio.no> geirhos@ifi.uio.no (Geir Inge H|steng) writes:

>Does anyone know where I can find a Zorro II prototype board ?
>The last Hardware buyer's guide in amigaworld (march 1990) names
>two such beasts, but I'm unable to reach the companies named
>(Celestial and N.E.S. corp.).

Try also a German company named Edotronik, Tel. 0049-89-404093 (Munich).
They have a card with all the autoconfig stuff already provided.

In article <1191@cbmger.UUCP> peterk@cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY) writes:
>In article <CMM.0.90.2.673021560.geirhos@kvart.ifi.uio.no> geirhos@ifi.uio.no (Geir Inge H|steng) writes:
>>
>>Does anyone know where I can find a Zorro II prototype board ?
>>The last Hardware buyer's guide in amigaworld (march 1990) names
>>two such beasts, but I'm unable to reach the companies named
>>(Celestial and N.E.S. corp.).
>
>Try also a German company named Edotronik, Tel. 0049-89-404093 (Munich).
>They have a card with all the autoconfig stuff already provided.

Now I've also an email address for them: try
{uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!cbmger!edohwg!heinz