[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] GVP All-In-One

d89-rbi@dront.nada.kth.se (Ron Birk) (05/01/91)

I just wonder if anyone have heard anything about those new wonderful
A2000 toys. Like when they start shipping and prices for 22 and 33 Mhz
versions etc. All I have seen is the advertisment in AmigaWorld (may).

Ron Birk (d89-rbi@nada.kth.se)

mdullric@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Meinhard Ullrich) (05/02/91)

d89-rbi@dront.nada.kth.se (Ron Birk) writes:

>I just wonder if anyone have heard anything about those new wonderful
>A2000 toys. Like when they start shipping and prices for 22 and 33 Mhz
>versions etc. All I have seen is the advertisment in AmigaWorld (may).

They were sold already at the Amiga Exposition in Berlin last week. I'll going
to buy one. The 22 Mhz version comes out with 1 MB on board, the bigger one
is sold with 4 MB. You can add 3x4MB on board, so the one version can finally
hold 13 MB and the other one 16MB. As far as I know, you can stick in
16-Bit-ram expansions on your Amiga up to 8MB, additionally. The smaller
version costs about 1500 DM (german currency) if that helps.

Meinhard Ullrich
University of Erlangen
Germany
email: mdullric@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de

IO91461@MAINE.BITNET (Tom Nezwek) (05/03/91)

I've had a GVP 33mhz series II on order from Briwall for the last 4
weeks... GVP is very late in releasing their new line of accelerators.
I called GVP 4 weeks ago and they said they'd be shipping in two weeks.
so they are now 2 weeks late... I got a special deal on mine (I hope)..
This price is $1699, which is about the same price as the series I's
from legit companies.. Call ANSA ext 121 at briall if you want to buy
one.. I'm not sure if you will get the same price.  If you don't just
mention that she gave me that price and she'll probably come down..

                                               -Tom Nezwek