[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] A500P

ammrk@swpyr2.sbc.com (Mike R. Kraml) (05/05/91)

In article <1991May5.081722.28482@kcbbs.gen.nz> Voodoo@kcbbs.gen.nz (Clarke Anderson) writes:
>could someone please tell me all they know about the A500P.

   All the A500P is, is the A500 WITH the A501 512K memory expansion already
   installed, and AmigaVision.  Nothing more, nothing less.
                                             Hope this helps, Mike...

  Mike Kraml - Manager-Separations Mechanization - SWBT - Finance Department
  One Bell Center - 30-D-06 - St. Louis, Mo. 63101        PHONE: 314-235-8012
  UUCP: {uunet, bellcore, texbell}...!swpyr2.sbc.com!ammrk

Voodoo@kcbbs.gen.nz (Clarke Anderson) (05/05/91)

could someone please tell me all they know about the A500P.

like is it actually a real machine, or is it just another rumour?
here in new zealand, C= is AMAZINGLY PATHETIC when it comes to new products,
i wonder if they even know about the CDTV at times. i asked the generalk
manager about the A500P (which i saw something about on here) and he
just looked at me blankly. so the official channels here are shot.

i'm just after any info, like specs and internals etc.

ta muchly, and an e-mail reply would definitely get to me, whereas a
general post reply may not (HINT!)