[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Golden Image Optical Mouse

judge@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (rory toma) (05/08/91)

Here's a tip for users of the Golden ImageOptical mouse. Photocopy the
mouse pad - I checked the manuals - nothing wrong with this. Make
multiplecopies, tape them together, cover the whole thing eith tape, and
then tape it to your desk. Viola - instant large mousepad - works well,
too.

rory

jmpiazza@acsu.buffalo.edu (Joseph M. Piazza) (05/09/91)

In article <7FcL21w162w@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us> judge@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (rory toma) writes:
>Here's a tip for users of the Golden ImageOptical mouse. Photocopy the
>mouse pad - I checked the manuals - nothing wrong with this. Make
>multiplecopies, ...

	You mean the mouse pad isn't copyrighted?  :-)

> ... then tape it to your desk. Viola - instant large mousepad - works well,
>too.

Flip side,

	joe piazza

---
In capitalism, man exploits man.
In communism, it's the other way around.

CS Dept. SUNY at Buffalo 14260
UUCP: ...!{watmath,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!jmpiazza
BITNET: jmpiazza@sunybcs.BITNET		Internet: jmpiazza@cs.Buffalo.edu