[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Problems with 1 MB chip in my Amiga 500

porri@timo.it.lut.fi (Ossi Porri) (05/08/91)

Since I bought a new Amiga 500 with 1 MB chip-ram,problems started.
My good old programs are not anymore working.
For example Transformer,several utility disks and even Speed Ball II.

So I wonder if anybody have any information how I could emulate `normal`
Amiga 500 with 500 kB ram, so that I could again use my old programs...

If you have such emulator-program or something like that, contact me or
tell where I can find it.

      ** Ossi Porri
**   **  porri@kannel.lut.fi
 ** **
  ***

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (05/13/91)

In article <1991May08.103909.24636@lut.fi> porri@timo.it.lut.fi (Ossi Porri) writes:
>Since I bought a new Amiga 500 with 1 MB chip-ram,problems started.
>My good old programs are not anymore working.
>For example Transformer,several utility disks and even Speed Ball II.
>
>So I wonder if anybody have any information how I could emulate `normal`
>Amiga 500 with 500 kB ram, so that I could again use my old programs...
>
>If you have such emulator-program or something like that, contact me or
>tell where I can find it.
>
>      ** Ossi Porri
>**   **  porri@kannel.lut.fi
> ** **
>  ***

  Look for a program called KillChip. In order for me to send it to you, I
will have to logout, turn off my computer, and connect my external floppy
drive, so if anyone wants it, send me email and I will pass it over.
Otherwise, is there a legal place for me to post PD software, such as
comp.binaries?

--
           David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN
   "If you think that we're here for the money, we could live without it.