[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] NEW Commodore Upgrade for A1000 Owne

Bill.Hirt@kcufgat.fidonet.org (Bill Hirt) (05/14/91)

Roger Clark Swann writes:
 >Regarding the A3000 upgrade plan from C=, I have called around to
 >the local C= dealers in the Seattle area and the three that I talked
 >to say, "We don't carry the A3000 in the 16 MHz flavor." Other
 >comments included, "The 16MHz version is dead."

My dealer was out of stock on the A3000 (been selling a few lately) when I
went for the trade-in deal, so he had to order mine. However, he was
willing to order what ever model I wanted. He said the deal for dealers is
that they get to order replacement units for the reduced cost for the units
they sell under the trade-in policy. They've been getting a lot of calls,
so there is a lot of interest. They will sell you any of the three you want.

 * Origin: Amiga Central BBS 816-587-5360 320mbs MOKCI (1:280/304)