[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Power-up complainant...

mdoerner@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Mike R Doerner) (05/09/91)

  I am the proud owner of an a500 that I bought last month. I am here in
Columbus, while my Amiga is in cleveland. Having read all the hoopla about
this a3000 business, I have one simple question. Is this the prelude to
commodore abandoning it's lower-end amiga line in favor of the a2500,
a3000,a3000t, etc.? Also, I would like to know if the v2.0 roms are
released, are they going to work with the a500's or are we gonna be stuck
with the v1.3 roms? Since I am not as sharp tounged as the other person
who showed his frustration all too blatantly, I am just curious as to the
way things are shaping up...

P.S. To that other dude with the tounge, if you got the cash for a a3000,
why not sprad it around? God knows I could use it for college.

P.P.S. I like the a500, all the hardware components are reletively cheap
(compared to the a3000!)

--
Mike Doerner | doerner.1@osu.edu | mdoerner@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu
          You can't hug you children with nuclear arms,

In article <1991May9.030132.18137@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> mdoerner@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Mike R Doerner) writes:
>Is this the prelude to
>commodore abandoning it's lower-end amiga line in favor of the a2500,
>a3000,a3000t, etc.?

	Not bloody likely (IMHO, of course).

--
Randell Jesup, Jack-of-quite-a-few-trades, Commodore Engineering.
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is anything other than my personal opinion.