[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Logitech Mouse

42_153@uwovax.uwo.ca (05/16/91)

I've seen a message or two on the network here in the past something about
a hack for using a Logitech three button mouse on an Amiga 2000. Can anyone
send me information on doing this?

Jim Griffiths				42_153@hydra.uwo.ca
CCS Hardware Services			(519)661-3027
University of Western Ontario		London, Ontario

cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matthew W Crowd) (05/30/91)

In article <1991May15.130408.9253@uwovax.uwo.ca> 42_153@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:
>I've seen a message or two on the network here in the past something about
>a hack for using a Logitech three button mouse on an Amiga 2000. Can anyone
>send me information on doing this?
>
>Jim Griffiths				42_153@hydra.uwo.ca
>CCS Hardware Services			(519)661-3027
>University of Western Ontario		London, Ontario

Just in case some other people need this I'll post it......

	Amiga 		Use		Logitech Mouse
	----- 		---		--------------
	1		Ver		2
	2		Hor		4
	3		Ver		3
	4		Hor		5
	5		MB		7
	6		LB		6
	7		+5V		1
	8		GND		9
	9		RB		8

You might have to change the Hor and Ver wires around, my Hor
connection was the wrong way round when I hooked it up and the
mouse went in the opposite direction to what it should've.

The Middle Mouse button will work with MMB (Fish 346) which gives
you the shift key on the MMB for multiple icon selects etc. and
also X-Windows.

Matt Crowd        cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au         | Thinking of a
                                                  | Master Plan.....
Resident Computer Science FTP Mutant              | Eric.B