[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] GVP-card and Zkick

rbabel@babylon.rmt.sub.org (Ralph Babel) (05/30/91)

In article <1991May30.095521.22058@nada.kth.se>,
d89-rbi@alv.nada.kth.se (Ron Birk) writes:

> I wonder if the 68030 in the new GVP All-in-one Card
> include MMU?

It does.

> Then I wonder about if there exist any new versions of
> ZKick. I have 2.23 (I think) and it it doesn't work with
> the new version of kick2.0-file I got.

Official developer disks include a functional copy of ZKick.

Ralph

d89-rbi@alv.nada.kth.se (Ron Birk) (05/30/91)

I wonder if the 68030 in the new GVP All-in-one Card include
MMU? The advertisment doesn't says anything about it.

Then I wonder about if there exist any new versions of ZKick.
I have 2.23 (I think) and it it doesn't work with the new
version of kick2.0-file I got. When the kick get started and
the workbench come I don't have ANY fastram. When I try KickIt
from commodore everything works 100% but it isn't resetproof.

Ron Birk